- Custom interface design to match museum and airfield.
- Open source Joomla CMS (Content Management System).
- Calendar and Events integration.
- Slide show/photo gallery for event photos.
- Document management system.
- Integrated Google location mapping.
Use the Joomla CMS with a wide array of extensions so we could easily incorporate the features they requested. We chose a calendar system that is extensible, so no matter what future requirements would be, we could deliver without reinventing the wheel. So if registration through the calendar for an event becomes a requirement, we can implement that into the existing calendar system. We chose a photo gallery with an easy-to-use user interface and a lot of display options to choose from. The document management system integrates with the Ft. Vancouver site, so all files can be stored in a central document management library, then linked to from either site.